- Internationally accredited Program.
- Integrated modular curriculum with emphasis on research and innovation.
- Well-qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty & staff.
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities
- Excellent clinical clerkship training in different Federal teaching hospitals.
- Regular research activities, career counseling and academic advising.
- High impact training for IFOM, USMLE, PLAB etc.
- Very high alumni success rate in international Residency programs
- Very High student satisfaction and retention rate.
- Sprawling campus in scenic, serene and sublime environment.
- Quiet, safe, well-connected and affordable place to live in.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with advanced technology and equipment
- Simulated pre-clinical and quality clinical training on patients
- Curriculum and clinical training at par with international standard
- Clinical training accredited by Accreditation Canada for patient care and safety
- Qualified and experienced faculty to enhances clinical skills and research of students
- Quality free treatment offered to the community
- Special scheme of scholarship offered for merit, sibling & specially deserving students
- Free Bus Shuttle Service to and from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Dibba, Khurfakan and Fujairah
- Comprehensive practice based internationally recognized curriculum
- Excellent student research opportunities
- High student satisfaction and retention rate
- Highly engaged & motivated faculty
- Exceptional Hospital, Community and Industry facilities for training
- High Quality Nursing & Midwifery Education of International Standards.
- Curriculum based on Competency Framework Model.
- Practical Experience in high fidelity Simulation Lab.
- Fully qualified, experienced, nursing professional faculty
- Student faculty ratio 1: 6.
- Lowest tuition fees for all programs
- Flexible payment plan
- Prepares Master students to function as leaders, change agent in area of specialty