1 Admissions General Requirements
- An EmSAT score of 800 for Arabic Language. Alternatively, the international students can register for a non-credited Basic Arabic Language course at the institution.
- An EmSAT score of 900 in Mathematics or equivalent, plus scores of 900 in two of the three science subjects (Chemistry, Biology or Physics) for students who studied within UAE.
- International Students can sit in Admission/Entrance Exam designed by the College which includes Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics in the case EmSAT scores are not available.
- Passing a personal interview set by the College
Note : Applicants will be given priority for the admissions who have completed all the EmSAT subjects as per Ministry of Education requirements. Incase if you are not able to submit the EmSAT score, University will provide you limited time to submit the EmSAT score as approved by Ministry of Education.
1.2 English language requirements for BDS program: An Emirates Standardized Test (EmSAT) score of 1100 for English Language or an equivalent English Proficiency Test approved by the CAA. (TOEFL score of 500 in paper-based test OR 61 in internet based test OR Academic IELTS score of 5)
Please note that the validity of TOEFL paper based test & IELTS is two years only and for EmSAT English score is 18 months and these scores should be valid at the time of registration to any of our programs (Sept 1) when the new academic year begins.
2. Country Wise Curriculum Requirements:
2.1 UAE Curriculum:
A minimum High School Average of 85% for Advanced Track or 80% for Elite Track or equivalent in Standardized International Systems is required with no admission of General Track applicants.
2.2 American Curriculum:
An aggregate score of 85% is required. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics. If Biology is not taken in 12th Grade, a SAT II score of 550 in Biology is required.
2.3 Indian Curriculum:
All India Senior School Certificate XII std CBSE/ISCE exams with 70% aggregate can apply. However, preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics courses
Indian State board: 75% aggregate can apply. However, preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics courses.
2.4 Pakistan Boards/Certificate:
Higher Secondary School Certificate with aggregate of 70% can apply. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics (Part 1 and Part 2 total).
2.5 African Curriculum (WAEC/WASSCE etc)
C grade & above combination of grades in 12th grades in Biology and Chemistry can be considered. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics.
2.6 Canadian Curriculum (Ontario/Alberta etc)
An aggregate score of 85% is required. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics.
2.7 British Curriculum :
- Students applying for the BDS program must have completed at least two Advanced Supplementary of AS level OR one A level in Biology with at least ‘C and above’ grade after having completed 5 IGCSE/GCSE or O levels with minimum grade of ‘C and above’ in O level courses.
- Only courses classified as academic will be considered for admission. Courses must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least two of them including Biology at the AS level/A level.
Applicants from any other foreign educational curriculum not listed above must have secured a minimum aggregate equivalent to UAE curriculum 85% as per International Conversion Table of World Education Standards.