- An aggregate of 85% in the grade 12 science stream/ Advanced stream of UAE GSEC of Ministry of Education. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics or EMSAT score whichever is higher.
- Abu Dhabi Education Council stream students should similarly have 85% aggregate. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Advanced Biology(level 3) and Advanced Chemistry( level 3) or EMSAT score whichever is higher.
For Qualifying marks & Equivalencies for students from various Boards / Educational systems. Click Here
Proficiency in English equivalent to a TOEFL score of 500 in paper-based test, 61 in internet based test or 173 in computer based test OR Academic IELTS score of 5 OR EmSAT Achieve- English score of minimum 1100.
Conditional Admissions for BDS
Those who do not secure the above marks for Direct Admissions can be Conditionally Admitted by the Two Categories below:
- Those who secured between 70% and 84% for UAE curriculum and those who secured above 60% and below 69% for Indian & Pakistan Curriculum.
- Those with TOEFL between 450 but less than 500, EmSAT 950 but less than 1100 or between 4.5 and 5 in IELTS.
- Conditionally admitted students will take only GE courses upto (12 credit hours) in the first semester. On obtaining 2.5 GPA in semester one, student will proceed to second semester as a regular student. If not student will be academically dismissed.