- An aggregate of 85% in the grade 12 science stream/ Advanced stream of UAE GSEC of Ministry of Education. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics or EMSAT score whichever is higher.
- Abu Dhabi Education Council stream students should similarly have 85% aggregate. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Advanced Biology(level 3) and Advanced Chemistry( level 3) or EMSAT score whichever is higher.
For Qualifying marks & Equivalencies for students from various Boards / Educational systems. Click Here
Proficiency in English equivalent to a TOEFL score of 500 in paper-based test, 61 in internet based test or 173 in computer based test OR Academic IELTS score of 5 OR EmSAT Achieve- English score of minimum 1100.
Applicants in the order of high merit will be called for an Admissions Exam & Interview.
As part of admissions requirement students should pass the Admission Exam designed by RAK College of Dentistry, which includes the following basic science subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics & Mathematics and also pass a personal interview set by RAK College of Dentistry.
Conditional Admissions for BDS
Those who do not secure the above marks for Direct Admissions can be Conditionally Admitted by the Two Categories below:
- Those who secured between 70% and 84% for UAE curriculum and those who secured above 60% and below 69% for Indian & Pakistan Curriculum.
- Those with TOEFL between 450 but less than 500, EmSAT 950 but less than 1100 or between 4.5 and 5 in IELTS.
- Conditionally admitted students will take only GE courses upto (12 credit hours) in the first semester. On obtaining 2.5 GPA in semester one, student will proceed to second semester as a regular student. If not student will be academically dismissed.