The Dental Curriculum has been designed to achieve the following goals:
- To ensure that RAKCODS offers academic program in contemporary dental sciences which are recognized locally and regionally for the quality of its educational programs.
- To promote openness, diversity, just culture and interactive academic learning.
- To ensure that its graduates are equipped with updated theoretical knowledge and sound clinical skills which make them self-learners and critical thinkers with an ethical orientation.
- To contribute in the advancement of dental sciences knowledge and practice by support of research conducted through its faculty and students.
- To render health care services with the highest degree of ethical accountability to self and community.
- To accentuate the growth of RAKCODS by promoting academic activities in association with other organizations and institutions.