1. Admissions General Requirements
- An EmSAT score of 800 for Arabic Language. Alternatively, the international students can register for a non-credited Basic Arabic Language course at the institution.
- An EmSAT score of 900 in Mathematics or equivalent, plus scores of 900 in two of the three science subjects (Chemistry, Biology or Physics). In the case that EmSAT scores in Mathematics and two science subjects are not available, a candidate shall sit an equivalent Admission/Entrance Exam designed by the College which includes Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics.
- Passing a personal interview set by the College in addition to other conditions of admission set by the university.
1.2 English language requirements for B.Pharm program: An Emirates Standardized Test (EmSAT) score of 1100 for English Language or an equivalent English Proficiency Test approved by the CAA. (TOEFL score of 500 in paper-based test OR 61 in internet based test OR Academic IELTS score of 5)
2. Country Wise Curriculum Requirements:
2.1 UAE Curriculum:
A minimum High School Average of 85% for Advanced Track or 80% for Elite Track or equivalent in Standardized International Systems is required with no admission of General Track applicants.
2.2 American Curriculum:
An aggregate score of 85% is required. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics. If Biology is not taken in 12th Grade, a SAT II score of 550 in Biology is required.
2.3 Indian Curriculum:
All India Senior School Certificate XII std CBSE/ISCE exams with 70% aggregate can apply. However, preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics courses.
Indian State board: 75% aggregate can apply. However, preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics courses.
2.4 African Curriculum(WAEC/WASSCE etc)
C grade & above combination of grades in 12th grades in Biology and Chemistry can be considered. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics.
2.5 Canadian Curriculum(Ontario/Alberta etc)
An aggregate score of 80% is required. Preference in admission will be given to those with high scores in Biology and Chemistry/Physics.
2.6 British Curriculum:
- Students applying for the B.Pharm program must have completed at least two Advanced Supplementary of AS level OR one A level in Biology with at least ‘C and above’ grade after having completed 5 IGCSE/GCSE or O levels with minimum grade of ‘C and above’ in O level courses.
- Only courses classified as academic will be considered for admission. Courses must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least two of them including Biology at the AS level/A level.
Applicants from any other foreign educational curriculum not listed above must have secured a minimum aggregate equivalent to UAE curriculum 85% as per International Conversion Table of World Education Standards.