Bachelor of Pharmacy
Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree Program (B. Pharm) comprises of 4 years with three and a half years of course work and 6 months of practice school including electives.
The program comprises of General Education (19 credits), Biomedical Sciences (11 credits), Pharmaceutical Sciences and Practice related courses (103 credits) including Practice School and electives with a total number of 133 credits.
B.Pharm Program Highlights:
- Recognized Nationally, Regionally, and Internationally.
- All Programs Accredited by Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education (MoE).
- Meets the need of the University.
- Curriculum Bench Mark at International Standard.
- Internationally Experiences & Trained Faculty.
- Early Research Exposure.
- Innovative Teaching, Learning and Assessment Methodologies.
- Multicultural & Multi National Academic Environment.
- Intensive Practice School Training.
- International Student Exchange Program.
- Industrial & Hospital Collaborations.
Master of Sciences in Clinical Pharmacy
Master of Science in the specialization of Clinical Pharmacy comprises of a two year program with first year for course work in Clinical Pharmacy and the second year for dissertation work.
Master of Science in
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacy
Master of Science in the specialization of Clinical Pharmacy comprises of a two year program with one year of course work, including hospital training, and the second year for dissertation work.
Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Master of Science (MS) in the specialization of Pharmaceutical Chemistry comprises of a two year program with one year of course work, including laboratory training and second year for dissertation work.
Master of Science in Pharmaceutics
Master of Science (MS) in the specialization of Pharmaceutics comprises of a two year program with one year of course work, including industrial training and the second year for dissertation work.
MS Program Highlights:
- Two years (Four semesters) program with one year (Two semesters) each, of course work and dissertation (research).
- Accredited by Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education (MOE), UAE.
- Recognized nationally, regionally and internationally
- Curriculum benchmarked to international standards
- Internationally experienced and trained faculty
- Innovative teaching, learning and assessment methodologies
- Advanced skills and research exposure
- Multicultural and multinational academic environment
- International student exchange program
- Industrial and hospital collaborations
- Lectures by visiting faculty from Hospital and industry
- Cater to the needs of the society
- In-house clinical pharmacy training site at hospital
- Experienced clinicians as preceptors
- Hospital / community-based research opportunities
- Basic training in drug design and development
- Pharmaceutical analysis and natural product research opportunity
- Skill enhancement to work in the challenging pharmaceutical fields
- Industrial collaboration in training and research
- Dissertation projects relevant to industry and collaborative research
- Skill based program