- To offer academic programs of high quality in pharmaceutical sciences which are recognized nationally, regionally and internationally.
- To promote openness, diversity, fairness and academic freedom.
- To ensure that pharmacy students are equipped with adequate knowledge and skills to enter successfully into the different fields of pharmaceutical sciences & practice.
- To contribute to the advancement of knowledge of pharmaceutical sciences and practice through research.
- To render ethical healthcare and service to the patients with the highest degree of accountability to self and community.
- To promote inter-institutional alliance with premier colleges of pharmaceutical sciences, drug industries and universities.